Friday, November 26, 2010

5 Little Kidlets in Leaf Paradise

The main reason for this photo shoot was to get a good group shot of these darling siblings. TOGETHER... The mom told me I "had my work cut out for me". Yes, I DID, but how great were the rewards! For obvious reasons I don't have much QUANTITY of group shots, but hopefully between Mom, Dad, and myself we got a little quality. (I think I just needed 4 more photographers with me. That would have done it. I think.) Thanks so much for this challenging but rewarding opportunity to photograph your beautiful family, Gen!

Run!

Holding Hands

Simple Pleasure in a Red Sweater

Following the Leader

It's too Heavy!

Just Hanging Around

I Like This Tree

Fun in the Leaves

Brother and Sister

Pretty smile

Step-Siblings as One

2 comments: