Thursday, January 12, 2012

Glacier National Park, Montana. Year - 2006

I recently ran across a cd of some photos I took when my husband and I went to Glacier. They definitely make me want to go back! I thought I'd share them with you. Nature is always good for the soul...

Montana Autumn
"Montana Autumn"

Sundown
"Sundown"

River in Late Afternoon
"River in Late Afternoon"

Sunlit Valley in Glacier
"Sunlit Valley of Glacier"

Glacier National Park

Butterfly Leaves
"Butterfly Leaves"

Tunnel in Glacier
Tunnel

Erosion
"Erosion"

High on a Mountain Top
"High on a Mountain Top"

Boater
"Boater"

Have a Peak
"Have a Peak"

Glacier National Park
"Contrasts"

In the Pines
"In the Pines"

Textures
"Textures"

Gallatin Gateway Inn
"Gallatin Gateway Inn"

Gallatin Gateway Inn Interior

Idyllic

You Looking at Me?
"You Lookin' At Me?"

What a Car
This car was used to take dignitaries from the rail station (Gallatin Gateway) to Yellowstone Park.

Montana Barn
"I Love Montana"

3 comments:

  1. that makes me want to plan a family reunion for all of us there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wouldn't that be wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures Shelly! I appreciate even more the beauty of this world and the talent you have to capture it!

    ReplyDelete